Partnering up with One Tree Planted
In an effort to give back to mother nature and minimize our carbon footprint, We've partnered up with One tree planted, a non-profit organization focusing on global reforestation. We plant a tree for every product you purchase. So thanks so much for all your support and together we're making a difference one tree at a time!
Visit Onetreeplanted.org to learn more or to make a donation. ♡
Why are trees so important to the environment?
Trees help clean the air we breathe, filter the water we drink, and provide habitat to over 80% of the world's terrestrial biodiversity. Forests provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people, absorb harmful carbon from the atmosphere, and are key ingredients in 25% of all medicines.
Six benefits of planting trees:
- Air - Removes pollutants and cleans the air we breathe
- Water - prevents floods and filters the water we drink
- Biodiversity - provide a home for over 80% of our planets animal and plant species
- Social Impact - Trees provide jobs all over the world
- Health - Trees are necessary to our mental health and physical well being, provides shade and shelter from UV rays and are also key ingredients to over 25% of medication.
- Climate - Trees clean the air from harmful greenhouse gases and provide us with clean oxygen
To learn more, help plant trees or make a meaningful donation visit onetreeplanted.org